Customer Service / Backup Receptionist
From Dakota Digital
Job Title/Function: Customer Service / Backup Receptionist
Department: Sales and Customer Service
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: 3 Months
Benefits: 401K, Dental, Employee Discount, Health, Holidays, Sick, UI, Vacation, Vision
Dakota Digital, a leading automotive gauge and electronics manufacturer is looking for a motivated individual to join our sales and customer service team. The person in this position will spend the better portion of the day entering customer orders, discussing order and payment statuses via Email and Telephone. Entering and processing return and exchange paperwork will be handled as well.
This position also functions as a backup to the receptionist, covering various times during the day, or when required.
As time permits, this position will also have additional responsibilities of assisting with sales and marketing projects, in addition to purchasing and production planning.
Average or better computer skills will be necessary, with above average customer service and communication skills being a requirement.
This position entails 25% of the average workday on the phone, with the remaining 75% spend on the computer.
Automotive aftermarket knowledge and passion is a large benefit.