From Dakota Digital
The MLX-3000 series instruments fit stock 3 3/8" tank and handlebar mounts found on Sportster, Rocker and various Dyna models.
Choose a black or chrome bezel to start, then get lost in the 31 illumination colors; independently select colors for speed reading, message center information, bar-graph readouts and gauge labels, or choose from 12 preset themes! The message center below the main speed reading offers plenty of information and can be configured to show just what the rider wants to see. Gauge display automatically dims for comfortable night time riding and brightens to a high contrast mode for excellent visibility, even in direct sunlight.
Speedometer can be calibrated for custom-gearing situations and allows the user to select MPH or km/H in the setup menu.
- 250 MPH (400km/h) speedometer
- Wrap around tachometer with adjustable shift point, can also display in digital numeric readout
- Odometer with two resettable trip odometers.
- Miles to service (user settable countdown)
- Clock (12 hour format)
- Voltage readout with low voltage alert
- Gear position indicator compatible with 4- 7 speed transmissions.
- Indicators for check engine, security and cruise on/engaged (engaged only MLX-3000)
- Performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed & high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed
- Machined aluminum housing and bezel
- Choose from chrome or black bezel with non-glare scratch resistant lens
Made in the USA and backed by a two year warranty!
MLX-3000: 1994- 2003 Sportsters and 1994 -2005 Dynas (Non-Fuel Injected models)
MLX-3004: 2004-2013 Dyna and Sportster and 2008-2010 Rocker
MLX-3012: 2011- 2018 Softail Blackline & 2013-2017 Breakout
2012- 2017 Dyna Models- Streetbob, Superglide, Lowrider and Wideglide
2014- up Sportster
2018- Fatbob Softail (Eliminates Turn Signal and Neutral Indicator Light within gauge)
For Dyna Low Rider or other applications which contain a pair of stock instruments, a replacement or modified dash panel is recommended to consolidate into this single instrument package.
See chart for specific model year break down.
Dakota Digital Instrument systems are shipped from the factory with "0" miles on the odometer. Odometer can be set by the installer multiple times within the first 100 miles of driving. In the event of an error or oversight, the odometer reading can be corrected at the factory for a charge of $20. Please contact Dakota Digital to arrange this service.
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.