MCV-7000 Series Speedometer/ Tachometer
From Dakota Digital
American Ironhorse owners rejoice! By popular demand, Dakota Digital has made their first ever product designed specifically for the American Ironhorse motorcycles.
All kits include a triple chrome plated CNC machined mounting bracket and a harness that plugs directly into the stock wiring on the motorcycle. All mounts allow you to mount either on top of, or below the bars (except for the MCV-7300 see below). Kits are now available for the MCV-7000 series Speedometer/ Tachometer combination gauges.
Two kits are available to work with MCV-7000 series gauges:
T-Bar/ Drag Bar Mount fits models with two piece drag bars from 2003-2004.
V-Bar Mount fits models with V-Bars from 2005 and up.
All MCV-7000 Series gauges include the following features:
- 0-199 MPH or KM/H Speedometer
- 0-8,000 RPM Bar Graph Tachometer with 0-16,000 numeric readout
- Oil Pressure Gauge, (sender included)
- Fuel Level Gauge, (bike must be equipped with a stock sender)
- Gear Position Readout
- Million Mile Odometer with Dual Trip Meters and Countdown Service Meter
- Turn Signal, High Beam, Neutral, Low Oil, Low Fuel, Low Voltage, Service Engine/Wait to Start Indicators
- Performance Displays such as 0-60 MPH/KM/H Timer, 1/4 Mile Time and Speed, High Speed and RPM Recall
- Positive Locking Connectors for all Wires
* Backed by a 2 year warranty.
- MCV-7100 - 6-1/2" x 2-1/4"
- MCV-7200 - 6-1/2" x 2"
- MCV-7300 - 6-1/4" x 2-1/8" (For T-Bar only mounts above bars)
- MCV-7400 - 5-7/8" x 2"
MCV-7300 will only mount above the handlebars only with the T-Bar/ Drag Bar.
All mounting hardware comes in chrome only.
MCV-7300 is only offered with a chrome housing.
MCV-7400 with AI-270 mount
The MCV-7100, MCV-7200 and MCV-7400 gauges can be mounted above (shown) and belowT-Bar/ Drag bars.
The MCV-7300 can only be mounted above bars.
MCV-7200 with AI-271/ AI-272 mount
AI-271 fits 2004- 2006 bikes with V-Bars
AI-272 fits 2007- 2008 bikes with V-Bars
The MCV-7100, MCV-7200 and MCV-7400 gauges can be mounted above (shown) and below V-Bars.
The MCV-7300 is not compatible with this mounting system.