MVX-8K Series, Analog/Digital Plug-in Instrumentation
Finally, a set of analog gauges for your touring motorcycle that you can get excited about!
Dakota Digital is proud to introduce the MVX Series Analog Bagger Gauges! With 2 bezel options, 4 background choices and 7 lighting colors to choose from, the combinations are nearly endless. Personalize your setup by programming the Pointer, Backlight, and LCD Message Center colors independently. Whether you start with a 2-gauge set and build your favorite options or choose the 6 gauge pre-configured setup, you can display 7-gauge readings in the LCD Message Centers in the Speedometer and Tachometer (Speed, RPM, Volts, Fuel, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Air Temp), as well as Miles to Empty and performance readouts(0-60 speed and time as well as ¼ mile speed and time).
- No cutting wires on your bike, these gauges are a direct plug-in for 1996-2003 and 2004-2013 Harley-Davidson fairing models including Road Glide. Fits directly into stock inner fairing.
- 31 color lighting options now available and user selectable.
- 2 Different face options available:
- Black w/ Gray Accents
- White w/ Gray Accents
- Chrome or Black bezel option
- Performance readouts for 0-60 Time and Speed, ¼ Mile Time and Speed, Gear Position, Miles to Empty as well as Ambient Air Temperature
- Designed and manufactured in the USA!
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.