GPS-Powered Compass, Altimeter and Ambient Air Temp Gauge to match '96-13 HD OEM gauges
From Dakota Digital
The new Dakota Digital MCH-GPS17 units offers: Compass, Altimeter and Ambient Air Temperature information while integrating with your stock '96-2013 Harley Davidson Touring model OE gauges!
The MCH-GPS17 instrument has an internal, GPS-based Compass and Altimeter sensor for easy installation (no external antenna required) and offers the following features:
- 8 position Compass heading: N, NE, E, SE,S, SW, W, NW.
- Ambient Air Temperature - uses the factory Ambient Air Temperature sender
- GPS time - Automatically updates the Clock to the correct minute
- 8 User-Selectable LCD Display Colors: Stock, Red, Green, Blue, Teal, Magenta, Amber, White
- Choice of Bezel Option: Chrome or Black bezels
Why would you want a Dakota Digital GPS Compass over a cheaper, traditional magnetic compass?
- Simple connectivity; provide power connections and you're ready to ride!
- No need to worry about sender placement or interference from stereo components
- The Dakota Digital GPS compass is self-contained; no external antenna needed!
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.