SGI-100BT: Universal Speedometer and Tachometer Interface
From Dakota Digital
The functionality of three devices in one 4” x 2” x 1” case! The SGI-100BT can adjust/split/recalibrate an electronic speed signal, calibrate a tach signal, and aid in the creation and adjustment of a gas tach signal for diesel swap applications!
- Speed calibration from 25% - 400%
- Multiple speed outputs available for multiple devices.
- Electronic pull-up built in; high or low voltage input.
- Tachometer settings from 1-16 cylinders and 5V or 12V signal type.
- Diesel applications: outputs for 4, 6 or 8 cylinder tachs.
- Can read off flywheel sensor (available separately), timing gear sensor or alternator W-terminal (stator tap).
- Bluetooth technology syncs unit to available mobile app for programming and setup.
- Built-in programming buttons and LED display for setup in lieu of app.
- Not for use with ABS sensors or systems.
*Product not compatible with most '86 to current European or '96 to current Jeep tachometers.
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.