Electronic Fan Controller 70 Amp with Bluetooth Control
From Dakota Digital
The PAC-2800BT was designed for the ultimate in flexibility and to be a simple add-on in any application using an electric fan. Included is a 70amp relay, enough for even the most power hungry of cooling fans. Fully programmable, the PAC-2800BT will work with your existing water temp gauge, operating from the temperature sending unit already installed. A dedicated sending unit can be installed for applications without a water temp gauge. OBD II compatible vehicles can obtain the engine temperature from the ECM with the use of a BIM-01-2 (or previous BIM-01-1), purchased separately.
- Compatible with single fan, dual fan or single two-speed fan applications.
- 70A relay included, additional available separately; RLY-1(0-30 amp) or RLY-3 (0-70 amp)*.
- User-settable on and off temperatures.**
- Key-off run time adjustable from 0-5 minutes.
- Works with many stock temp gauge/ senders.
- Can be directly connected to a Dakota Digital plastic-control box instrument system.***
- Temperature and vehicle speed data transferred with one connection!
- Connection allows adjustable highway-speed fan shut off.
- OBD-II compatible (with purchase of BIM-01-2).
- Dedicated temp sender available.
- Bluetooth enabled for use with mobile programming/ setup app.
- LED readout for simple programming.
*The use of a second relay RLY-1 (0-30 amp) or RLY-3 (0-70 amp) will be required for dual fan or two speed fan operation. (not included)
**The PAC-2800BT features fully programmable “fan on” and “fan off” temperatures to suit any application or personal preferences. The PAC-2800BT offers a full digital LED readout for displaying temperature readings and maintaining simple installation. A second relay is required for dual fan or two speed fan operation.
***When used in conjunction with BIM-compatible Dakota Digital instrumentation or a BIM-01-2, a single cable transfers speed and temperature data to the PAC-2800BT allowing the fan to be shut off at an adjustable highway speed!
Box measures 4" wide, 2.25" high, 1" thick. Mounting is recommended inside the cab of the vehicle or an alternate dry environment.
Fan Temperature Selection Range: 150F- 250F
Compatible Dakota Digital instrument system: RTX, HDX, VHX and VFD3 systems with a black plastic control module. For any BIM-compatible control boxes which contain the 3.5mm headphone jack BIM input, add part number 394193 adaptor harness.
****Earlier instrument systems with an aluminum control module are not capable of BIM connectivity.
The PAC-2800BT features a 24-month warranty against manufacturer defects!