RGB Lighting Control Module
From Dakota Digital
The BIM-RGB LED Controller allows you to control vehicle accent lighting, suitable to match a Dakota Digital instrument system, or completely standalone. This module allows you to control your own external LED strips, or using a range of models which Dakota Digital offers. From under-dash lighting, to door accents, this module provides the perfect solution to creating a cohesive theme from the dash to the custom interior.
• Output designed for 12VDC RGB LEDs, common anode configuration.
• BIM-RGB can be synced to match other Dakota Digital HDX/RTX/GRFX color schemes.
• Can also be used as a standalone RGB LED controller.
• Outputs for up to four strings of LED’s.
• Each of the four outputs can drive up to 32 inches of LEDs.
• Optional switch inputs to support custom installations.
• 31 LED color selections to choose from.
• Programmable via Bluetooth with the Dakota Digital Accessory app.
• Selectable Music Mode flashes the LED’s to the beat of the music