Round 3-3/8" Performance Speedometer
From Dakota Digital
Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II and Solarix instruments are fully backed by a Limited 24-month Warranty against manufacturer defects and provide the accuracy and performance you've come to expect from Dakota Digital!
- Adjustable 199 MPH speedometer calibration is adjustable for nearly any gearing, tire size or combination.
- Numeric and Bar Graph speedometer display.
- User selectable MPH or KPH.
- Compatible with both electronic and cable driven applications.
- Odometer with two resettable trip odometers.
- Resettable Mile to Service with warning (user selectable countdown).
- Various indicators can also be displayed such as: Turn Signals, High-Beam, Check Engine and Low Oil.
- Gear Position Indicator compatable with Automatic transmissions with the optional GSS-3000 sender and for Manual 3- 6 speed transmissions (ODYR-02-1/ SLX-02-1 is required).
- Wait to start"/ "Check Engine" light.
- Serveral performance calculations include: High Speed Recall, 0-60 timer, 1/4 mile time and speed.
- Easy push button calibration.
- Machined aluminum housing.
*Dakota Digital Instrument systems are normally shipped from the factory with "0" miles on the odometer. If you would like mileage added to the odometer, this can be done at the factory for a charge of $20. Please contact Dakota Digital to arrange this service.
|Odyssey Series II||Odyssey Solarix|
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.