Round 3-3/8" Performance Tachometer
From Dakota Digital
Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II and Solarix instruments are fully backed by a Limited 24-month Warranty against manufacturer defects and provide the accuracy and performance you've come to expect from Dakota Digital!
- 350- 17,500 RPM range with 100 RPM resolution.
- Easy Tachometer calibration for a wide range of cylinder combinations from 1- 15 cylinders without the use and hassle of bulky coils.
- Compatible with single or dual fire ignitions.
- Gear position indicator when used with GSS-3000.
- High RPM Recall.
- User Selectable Shift Point.
- Push button calibration.
- Machined aluminum housing.
Together at last, Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II and Solarix Series gauges have always been built in house and have offered all of the same features for years. To make it easier to compare, we have combined the gauges together for easier viewing. Check out the chart below for the differences:
|Odyssey Series II||Odyssey Solarix|
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.