MCL-3000-OT & MCL-3000-R
From Dakota Digital
MCL-3000-OT and MCL-3000-R are a complete 6 gauge set that plugs directly into your stock wiring, and even use the stock mounting hardware and senders*. Fits all '96- '03 Harley-Davidson fairing models including Road Glide. MCL package fits directly into stock inner fairing.
- Speedometer with odometer and dual trip meters
- Tachometer with clock and gear position indicator
- Oil Pressure with warning
- Oil Temperature with warning
- Voltage with warning
- Fuel Level with warning
Choice of :
- Blue or Red Displays
Additional features include, clock, gear position, 0-60 time, ¼ mile time, ¼ mile per hour, 0-60 mile per hour, and high speed recall. Includes cruise on and cruise engaged indicators as well as security and check engine lights. Extremely bright Blue or Red LED displays are highly viewable in sunlight!
* Oil temperature gauge comes with sender you will install in existing hole in Oil Pan, wiring is included.
* User selectable to metric (km/h Celsius)
- BZL-3000-K - You say you have a black bike, black motor, black rims. black leather, black boots and black socks even? Now is the time to upgrade the your Dakota Digital gauges with the new set of BZL-3000-K black bezels you can complete the look. (set of 6- (2) Large and (4) small).
- Accessory Gauges: Purchase one of these gauges to replace any of the 4 smaller gauges. Available in either Blue or Red displays.
- MCL-3K-A - Air Pressure requires SEN-1031 or SEN-1035 sender (sold separately)
- MCL-3K-B - Boost (sender included)
- MCL-3K-T - Ambient Air Temp (sender included)
- SEN-1011 - '96-99 Models with a mechanical speedometer cable will require the use of a SEN-1011 speed generator. This will allow the MCL-3000 instrument kit to utilize the factory speedometer cable coming from the front wheel.
Please call 1-800-593-4160 or contact your local bike dealer to order.
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.