Harley 4 1/2" Analog Replacement Cut & Splice, 1996-2003 Models w/Tank Mounted Gauge
From Dakota Digital
The all new MVX-2002 electronic instrumentation system offers a 140 MPH Speedometer, Tachometer with an adjustable shift point, odometer with dual resettable trip meters and a full complement of indicators to provide a complete information system.
Designed to fit 1996- 2003 Harley Davidson Road King, Softail, Deuce and Dyna's with the single 5" gauge tank mount applications.
- 31 individually user-selectable colors for Pointer, Backlight and LCD Message Center.
- 2 Different face options available:
- Black w/ Gray Accents
- White w/ Gray Accents
- 140 MPH speedometer.
- Tachometer with adjustable shift point, can also display in digital numeric readout.
- Odometer with two resettable trip odometers.
- Resettable Miles to Service with warning (user settable countdown) and Hourmeter.
- Clock (12 hour format)
- Voltage readout with low voltage alert.
- Cylinder Head Temp (requires factory sender equipped on some bikes).
- Oil Pressure sender sold separately, (SEN-1039)
- Oil Temperature sender sold separately, (SEN-1043 or SEN-1044) eliminates cylinder head temp if used
- 7 Speed Gear Position Indicator compatible with 3- 7 speed transmissions.
- Various indicators can also be displayed such as Turn Signal, High Beam, Neutral, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage and Security Indicators
- Security Indicator
- Automatic turn signal cancelling compatible.
- "Wait to start" / Check Engine light.
- Several performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed & high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed.
- Chrome or Black bezel option
Additional gauges that can be added to the MVX Series by use of the Dakota Digital MBM expansion modules are:
- Air Suspension Pressure (single or dual readings)
- MBM-19 - Includes 1 sender. Additional sender SEN-1901 sold seperate.
- MBM-09 - Sender included.
- GPS-Powered Compass
Have a Police model or bike without air temp? Add the Ambient Air Temperature sender SEN-1701 (sold separately) to the MBM-17
* Limited Two Year Warranty!
** Softails may require an oil temp adapter kit from Harley-Davidson (sold seperately)
Case diameter measures 4-1/4", bezel diameter of 4-5/8"
Dakota Digital Instrument systems are shipped from the factory with "0" miles on the odometer. Odometer mileage is now user settable one time and must be done before the odometer reaches 100 miles. This can be done at the factory for a charge of $20 if unable to be set before 100 miles, or if set incorrectly. Please contact Dakota Digital to arrange this service.
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.
Oil and Water Temperature Sensor SEN-1043, SEN-1044
Mechanical Speedometer Cable Adaptors SEN-1011, SEN-2011, SEN-3011, SEN-5011, SEN-6011
Transmission Speed Sensors SEN-1017, SEN-2017, SEN-5017, SEN-6017
Rear Wheel Speed Sensors SEN-1018, SEN-2018, SEN-5018, SEN-6018
Universal Inductive Speed Sensors SEN-1019, SEN-2019, SEN-5019, SEN-6019