3-3/8" Direct Plug-in for 2008-2010 Rockers
From Dakota Digital
The all new MCL-3200 series gauges are direct plug-in instruments. Simply remove your old gauge and plug these gauges into the stock harness and bolt it back into the stock location.
NOW AVAILABLE IN
- Fits stock mounting cup without modifications (does not fit Dakota Digital mounting hardware)
- Fully adjustable 0- 255 MPH or KM/h Speedometer.
- Arching Tachometer with adjustable shift point, can also be displayed as a digital numeric readout.
- Gear Shift Position Indicator (3 to 7 speed transmissions).
- Odometer with Dual Trip Odometers.
- Voltmeter with low alert
- Cylinder Head Temperature (on models with factory head temp sensors).
- Resettable Miles to Service with warning (user settable countdown) and hourmeter.
- Various indicators can also be displayed such as Check Engine, Low Fuel (if equipped with factory fuel level switch) and Security Indicators.
- Several performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed & high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed.
- Chrome front bezel
- Machined aluminum housing.
* The MCL-3207 will not work on 2011 models due to a change in the data supplied to the gauge by Harley Davidson
** Limited Two Year Warranty!
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don't already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the "Download To Disk" option in your browser.